Being home has made me realize something. Something important enough to me to type it down.
so here it is
I absolutely hate that for some people graduating high school and going to college has just instantly made them better then our friends who are still in high school. I mean seriously its complete bull shit that something as pointless as that would make people act so differently to "friends" Don't get me wrong if your finding yourself and opening up at college then great for you but if that gives you a god complex all of a sudden then i could care less who this new you is. I really hope that never happens to me.
thats all for now. i don't really have anything more to say. unless i wanted to be lame and write down bands i like that no one else does because that makes me feel cool.
anyways i'm done being pissed and bitchy
-neil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like this a lot, it totally describes how I have been feeling lately. :) Yay :) Je t'aime :D
Agreed.
I'm also bitter about this because, despite being a college student, I'm pretty much with the high school crowd because of me staying at home. Sad thing is that I'm not cool enough for the high schoolers either.
Fuck that.
And if you were to type new bands you found, I'd probably look them all up :)
Love,
Berto
Post a Comment