For those of you who care.
My top 5-10's of just about anything
This isn't anything for you to nit pick or talk about who like on the list or anything.
Really it isn't for anybody i just felt like writing this stuff down.
Heavy Metal Bands
1. Iron Maiden
2. Pantera
3. Megadeth
4. Metallica
5. Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath
Metal/Metalcore Bands
1. Lamb of God
2. Unearth
3. All That Remains
4. Trivium
5. The Showdown
6. Killswitch Engage
7. Parkway Drive
8. As I Lay Dying
9. August Burns Red
10. 36 Crazyfists
*11. Haste The Day
Other Bands of Assorted Genres
1. Muse
2. Paramore
3. Alter Bridge
4. Rx Bandits
5. Anberlin/Tenacious D (yep those two tie)
Solo Guitarists
1. Rusty Cooley
2. Steve Vai
3. Andy Mckee
4. Joe Satriani
5. Yngwie Malmsteen
*6. Michael Angelo Batio
Guitarists
1. Mark Morton (Lamb of God)
2. Matt Heafy (Trivium)
3. Buzz Mcgraff (Unearth)
4. Willie Adler (Lamb of God)
5. Oli Herbert (All That Remains)
Bassists
1. John Campbell (Lamb of God)
2. Arif Mirabdolbaghi (Protest the Hero)
3. Britta Marie Nystul (Postcards from Hell)
4. Jeanne Sagan (All That Remains)
5. Steve Harris (Iron Maiden)
Drummers
1. Berto Lerma (Postcards from Hell)
2. Chris Adler (Lamb of God)
3. Jason Costa (All That Remains)
4. Moe Carlson (Prostest the Hero)
5. Aaron Gillespie (Underoath)
SIngers
1. Mason Anderson (Postcards from Hell)
2. Justin Timblake
3. Hailey William (Paramore)
4. Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden)
5. Jack Black (Tenacious D)
Screamers
1. Randy Blythe (Lamb of God)
2. Trevor Phipps (Unearth)
3. Winston McCall (Parkway Drive)
4. Jake Luhrs (August Burns Red)
5. Phil Bozeman (Whitechapel)
*6. Ian (HERMIONE)
Singers/Screamer (those who do both)
1. Phil Labonte (All That Remains)
2. Matt Heafy (Trivium)
3. Maria Brink (In This Moment)
4. Howard Jones (Killswich Engage)
5. Rody Walker (Protest the Hero)
Drinks
1. Mocha Latte
2. Coca Cola
3. Red Bull
4. Milk
5. Water
Food
1. Chicken Alfredo
2. Anything Bertos Mom Cooks
3. Enchiladas
4. Steak
5. Double Cheese Burger
Desserts
1. Ice Cream
2. Cheese cake
3. Gelato
4. Cake
5. Banana Cream Pie
Colors
1. Black
2. Purple
3. Red
4. Yellow
5. Neon Green
Movies
1. Pineapple Express
2. Fight Club
3. This Is Spinal Tap
4. Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny
5. Pokemon: The Fist Movie
Super Heroes
1. Iron Man
2. Spiderman
3. Wolverine
4. The Hulk
5. Silver Surfer
Cartoons
1. Avatar: The Last of The Air Benders
2. Pokemon
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
4. Double Dragon
5. Scooby-Doo
Books
1. The Heroine Diaries
2. Harry Potter Series
3. Leven Thumps Series
4. Anything by Dr. Seuss
5. The Halo Books
Thats all for now. I could do my favorite people but i'd rather not go there. I know who they are and where i'd place them and i could care less where you think you should be because its my head and my feelings. so there. you don't get to know. ha. I'm so done with this. And Yes EVERYTHING on those lists is truthful. Even Justin Timberlake and Purple.
-neil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like that you did a positive blog on your favorite things. :) And don't worry, I like Justin too... and real men admit to liking purple. :D
That's quite the list.
And here's something I lol'd at: you probably shouldn't misspell "first" as "fist" when you're talking about Pokemon haha. I really actually laughed out loud. You should leave it.
And I'm glad I'm involved in a couple of things. haha. Thanks for thinking I'm the best drummer.
AND I think I need to listen to Parkway Drive.
And I'm done.
Love,
Berto
P.S. I like purple too.
haha i was wondering about the pokemon movie. i know nothing about pokemon, but i thought it might've gotten more intense than i thought.
Post a Comment