1.13.2009

Tender Surrender

"My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me."
-Winston Churchill

today i realized that i do actually want to get married. i'm guessing somebody reading this is saying "well thats stupid, everyone wants to get married." and to who ever you are saying that i would like to say you are very wrong. i have never really thought i wanted to get married. it just wasn't on my list of things to do. but i guess it is now. i don't know when. or to who. but hopefully someday. i know weird neils showing an emotion that isn't anger holy crap.

thats all for that

so my schedule went from being 5 classes to 7 today but i was expecting it to do so. so thats cool. 16.5 credit hours again this semester. lucky me. and i get to find a job this time. woohoo. not. oh well i should do fine. so far the highlight of my schedule is musicianship and water polo. i'm really excited to get back in the water. even if it isn't swimming in circle at waytoogoddamnearly 'o clock. i need to get in shape so thats cool. and i'm feeling pretty determined to be more consistent with swimming laps.

i've really got nothing else to say.
-neil

9 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

I find myself in a constant state of self-discovery. There are a lot of things I don't know about me... I'm glad you are figuring out some of yours. :)
- Britta

Morgan said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. i'm even more excited than i already was to go get coffee tomorrow.

Roberto Lerma said...

I'm taking 15 credits :( but at least I have a Digital Media class this semester.

And thinking of you getting married is a wee bit strange, I must admit. But I think that this late discovery of wanting to will lead to a good marriage....don't worry, it made sense in my head.

Neways.

Love,
Berto

P.S. Oh, and I'd better be your best man. Cause we'll be famous by then. haha.

Neil said...

Oh yeah you'd most definitely be the best man bromosexual.
-neil

Britta Nystul said...

What the hell. Can't I be your best man? Or woman? Do they have rules against that?

Neil said...

No no no. You cannot be the best man. you know how weddings work.
-neil

waveeditor said...

Neil... this is a very nice blog... and I'm glad you are discovering new things about yourself. You have changed and grown so much since you went to college. It's been a very good thing. I'm so glad you are happy.
RaM

Erin Jo said...

awww :D this is really nice... :D

Erin Jo said...

AND BRITTA! even I, the raging feminist, agree with neil on this one, you cannot be a bestMAN. Sorry love.