so i don't really have anything to say. i'm tired and i'm mentally done with school. so i'm going to fill up space by writing the lyrics to 4 PFH songs so that everyone can sing along because i just know deep down you all want to do that.
-Devil May Care-
Just let me inside
One simple gesture
Cannot hide from this hellish ride
Tonight you're going to play the jester
Your life's forsaken and there's no return
You've lived your life full of regret
Rest in peace!
I'll watch you crash
I'll watch you burn
(Tonight's going to be a blur)
Oh my God
This is only the beginning
Break me down
Like the venom from a serpent
Grab my hand
And throw me in the fire
You've given up your life
Forgotten how to feel
Disregard your loved ones
Cuz they only weigh you down
Six feet under!
Nothing left
Oh my God
This is only the beginning
Break me down
Like the venom from a serpent
Grab my hand
And throw me in the fire
Now you'll watch
As your life passes by
Oh my God
This is only the beginning
Break me down
Like the venom from a serpent
Grab my hand
And throw me in the fire
Now you'll watch
As your life passes by
-Affliction-
Numbered days are slipping away
Plagued with pain burning through my veins
If I shed a tear, it's not from fear
That my end is near
Fighting's so futile, why go on?
No dose can numb my senses
Why can't you see that this is my end?
Just give me up
I've lived my life
This is my parting breath
I see no sin
My choice is death
Just let me go
Just let me go
This bed I lay in is not mine
In this bed I'm slowly dyin'
Send me to heaven or send me to Hell
At this point, who can really tell?
! Don't fore me to survive my grave !
Three doses a day but I don't wanna' stay
For the love of God, just lay me to rest
There's more to life than this mortal strife
Just give me up
I've lived my life
This is my parting breath
I see no sin
My choice is death
Just let me go
Just let me go
You may not forgive me for leaving this way
But I'll never forgive yo if you make me stay
Feel the blood flow starting to slow
Now I am blessed with eternal rest
Just give me up
I've lived my life
This is my parting breath
I see no sin
My choice is death
Just let me go
Just let me go
-Retribution-
Damned to these four walls in my mind
Damned to these thoughts that would you blind
See the madness that burns in my eyes
Feel the heat in my blood start to rise
I cannot discern what is right or what's wrong
No place in my mind where my sanity belongs
I should have known it from the start
I know it must all be in my head
You made the sacrifice
Now you must pay the price
Did you really think that it was possible
To hide from me your shameful
You say I'm wrong, you think I'm blind
You sneaking bitch, you stole my heart
Now I'm going to make you pay
Damned to these four walls in my mind
Damned to these thoughts that would you blind
See the madness that burns in my eyes
Feel the heat in my blood start to rise
I cannot discern what is right or what's wrong
No place in my mind where my sanity belongs
I should have known it from the start
I know it must all be in my head
It's too real
I can't believe my eyes
Just see how far I'm going to go
I'll take back that which was never yours
You'll be sorry when it's too late
Now you're going to see the absent
Beat of your heart is going to end
Damned to these four walls in my mind
Damned to these thoughts that would you blind
See the madness that burns in my eyes
Feel the heat in my blood start to rise
I cannot discern what is right or what's wrong
No place in my mind where my sanity belongs
Eeny meeny, miny moe
Catch that fucker by the throat
If she hollers, make her pay
She won't see another day
-Nightfall-
It's not where I belong
The fear of what's under your bed
It's a ritual-strapped in
To save yourself from me
Nothing you can do
Praying to your god for insomnia
Dreading our little rendezvous
I see what you see
Can't shake me from your head
I'm craving your tears
You'll wish you never closed your eyes
I'm reeding off your fears
You can't help but believe these lies
I live for you to sleep
You're dying to wake up tonight
Lying in wait
Safe when you're awake
But you don't have a clue
You'll wish that you can run
When you have no where to hide
Nothin's going to save you
You're mine tonight
It's time to accept your fate
I'm craving your tears
You'll wish you never closed your eyes
I'm reeding off your fears
You can't help but believe these lies
I live for you to sleep
You're dying to wake up tonight
SCEAMING
A whisper in the wind
FIGHTING
Some unbeatable force
NOTHING
Is going to save you now
I'm craving your tears
You'll wish you never closed your eyes
I'm reeding off your fears
You can't help but believe these lies
I live for you to sleep
You're dying to wake up tonight
I'm craving your tears
You'll wish you never closed your eyes
I'm reeding off your fears
You can't help but believe these lies
I live for you to sleep
You're dying to wake up tonight
I'll haunt your every move
Again these are all Postcards lyrics. Almost completely written by Mason.
thats all i've got for now
-neil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man, I've never really put much thought into how good Mason is at writing lyrics. I love 'em.
Post a Comment