5.04.2009

Another Heart Calls

I'm laying on my bed contemplating what i should be doing for finals but i just don't have any motivation after watching 5 hours of theory review podcasts. i have 5 finals in the next 3 days. to say the least i not super stoked on that but on the bright side i'm completely done with my freshman year of college after that. thats just kinda weird to think about. i feel like i moved in yesterday and i last semester is a total blur. and i wasn't even on drugs. maybe i'm just losing it.
well thats all. nothing spectacular.
-neil

2 comments:

Roberto Lerma said...

Total blur without drugs? wow. haha.

But yeah, it definitely flew by. To me, both semesters were just kind of one big blur. Also without drugs. haha.

We're gonna kick some ass musically this summer, eh?

Love,
Berto

Michaelface said...

Sometimes I wish I was on drugs so I would have an explanation as to why everything that happened this year is just a blur. I kind of lost motivation the last few weeks and I'm probably screwed because of. But whatev. Life goes on