6.22.2008

Venting Anger

So britta marie told me something incredibly wise to day
her words: "...speaking of exploding if you don't talk your going to explode."
this could be the most true statement ever especially today...yesterday technically
but thats another story all together
i figured this is a good way to do that
so i'm learning more and more about myself everyday and its pretty alarming sometimes. i just recently have realized that i am effected by what people say to me more then i ever knew. its quite upsetting
but i digress
now on a "happier" not here are some lyrics to describe my mood
i can't think of any better way to say this stuff.

Bloodlust Of The Human Condition
Unearth
The Oncoming Storm

"we feed this hunger for horror. cold is the human heart, is the human mind. all born with sickness and impurity. bloodlust of
the human condition. dark fears are wanted. spread it so these eyes can capture doom thirst for destruction. will feed this
firestorm until we're gone. i can no longer close my eyes. this is our mortality. taken away is our hope. clip our wings; crush
our dreams. this is a part of us all. clip our wings; crush our dreams. forever a part of us all. we feed on horror. sold is the
human soul for crimes in nature it's our bloodlust condition. dark fears are wanted. spread it so these eyes can capture doom.
thirst for destruction. will feed this firestorm until we're gone. we feed on horror. we're drawn into these open wounds the
crowds all gather to feed their bloodlust

Tattered On My Sleeve
All That Remains
This Darkened Heart

and how I love you I should let you go
strike your name from my mind
should I succeed empty space
filled with might have been

wronged and I foul
never cared for might have been

your name etched upon my finger
under gold still lives in my dreams
to this day have I fallen away

now my heart tattered on my sleeve and I
hear your breath lying next to me
now my heart tattered
on my sleeve will I see your name before mine

I am falling away
all my life
is falling away
as time goes by

Endless
Unearth
The Oncoming Storm

Shadows of doubt consume you
The light you barely see
Growing wings of sorrow,
Have brought you to the winds of plague
Increscent boundaries fade the way
A barren future all too real
And still I try to seek up and find the flame
And still I try....inside
It's Endless
A barren future all too real
And still I try
Endless Fight
Endless Tragedy
Endless Lunacy
Chalk up the past as a memory
This battering sickness has surely won
All I have i have wasted
Will this erase me
Time to clean my wounds
Can I win this battle inside and out
Can I win this battle inside-out
Endless Fight
Endless Tragedy
Endless Lunacy
-neil


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a good blogger. keep doing it.

Nat said...

good. vent, rant, rave be expressive about that anger Neil. Britta is extremely wise as we all know so i am very glad she is featured as the main philosopher.